Be humble for you are made of Earth. Be noble for you are made of stars.
Transform Tossing and Turning
Into Sound Sleep – Tonight!
True rest is not the absence of movement, but the absence of struggle. Sleep Constellations offers a practical, effective strategy for inviting easy body movements, calm rest, and restorative sleep, naturally!
Sometimes we go to bed and don’t fall asleep as fast or as easily as we’d like. Or we wake up in the middle of the night and can’t go back to sleep. With this audio guide you will learn how to ease mental stress and release physical tension, calming your mind and body into a state of leisure. Tuning in to leisure being invites deep rest and healthy sleep.
What’s New in Version 1.2
- Fixed bug in rewind button and countdown timer of audio player.
- Revised help page.
How Does Sleep Constellations Work?
- By cultivating a wholesome embodied awareness.
- By inviting muscular freedom throughout your body, beginning with the muscles of your neck.
- By restoring coordination to your breathing by allowing easy, complete exhalations.
- By playing with an infinite variety of sleep positions perceived by your joint sense: kinesthesia.
- By enjoying the process of resting while letting go of caring whether you sleep or not.
- Sleep Constellations is deeply influenced by principles of The Alexander Technique and Body Mapping.
The Sleep Constellations App allows you to customize the play length so you can listen to the audio guide for as long as you desire.
Choose between two fade schemes. The Fade from Start option gradually reduces the volume by 50% over the duration of time you’ve chosen to listen. If you choose the 2-min Fade, the volume of only the last two minutes of your desired play time will reduce by 50%. The fade schemes are designed to imperceptibly keep pace with the gradual relaxation you will experience as you drift into sleep.
How many Sleep Constellations can you create, and enjoy, in your “night sky?!”
Why wait?! Download the app now and experience Sleep Constellations tonight!